Monday 21st January doesn’t have to be the saddest day of the year anymore…
OnePiece is attempting to make the bluest day of the year into the brightest day by asking you to wear your OnePiece2work or school and raise money for charity at the same time!
Check out www.onepiece2work.com – and wear your OnePiece2work on Monday 21st of January which is statistically the saddest day of the year.
The way everyone can contribute to the cause is the following:
- For every tweet with hashtag #OnePiece2Work the donation counter on the top of the page will increase by 0.10$
- For every image published to instagram with hashtag #OnePiece2Work the donation counter on the top of the page will increase by 0.10$
- For every person who attends this event on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/391865984236920 the donation counter on the top of the page will increase by 0.10$
- We are running an exclusive One Direction auction on Ebay where the total sales amount will go to the charity.
- For every jumpsuit sold in the category Charity on the OnePiece website we will give 30% of the sales to the cause.
The CAW Foundation funds Artistic, Cultural, Sporting and Social Change projects that work with young people and disadvantaged groups, empowering them to change their outlook and opportunities in life.
This will give everyone who uploads an image, tweets or attends the event the possibillity to see realtime that their #hashtag contribution or attendance to the event on Facebook generates more money to the charity.
Thanks for your help guys!